Go directly to content
Concealed Assets CA
Financial Safety FS
Trade based money laundering TBML
Indirect method of proof
National Risk Assesment-NL
New payment methods
Using legal companies
Cash in rolled chicken meat
24 April 2019 13:22
- Overijssel Court, 13 February 2018, cash in rolled chicken meat: ECLI:NL:RBOVE:2018:421 The suspect has emerged during a money laundering investigation, aimed at co-suspects in Aruba. The…
over "Cash in rolled chicken meat."
Money laundering by filing a tax return
24 April 2019 13:21
- Court of Justice in The Hague, 15 September 2017: Money laundering by filing a tax return This was a case where fraud in medical expenses was brought to light. False invoices were made up in which…
over "Money laundering by filing a tax return."
24 April 2019 11:10
- Self-laundering was made punishable on 1 January 2017 in the Netherlands. Section 420bis.1 of the Dutch Penal Code reads as follows: "Money laundering that consists of no more than acquiring and or…
over "Self laundering."
Seizure of bitcoins
24 April 2019 11:07
- The Court of Appeal of The Hague, dated 24 October 2018, seizure of bitcoins: ECLI:NL:GHDHA:2018:2821 In a criminal case, the Dutch Public Prosecution Service has had to return a large amount of…
over "Seizure of bitcoins."
Criminal bitcoins and money laundering
24 April 2019 11:07
- In November 2017 two investigations dealing with the conversion of criminal bitcoins into cash were brought before a Dutch court. The first investigation covered a drug dealer who operated via…
over "Criminal bitcoins and money laundering."
Zschüschen, ECHR indirect method of proof
24 April 2019 10:55
- This is an article from our newsletter 2017-1 The 'step-by-step plan' is ECHR proof In previous newsletters we discussed the step-by-step plan the Netherlands can use to prove money laundering…
over "Zschüschen, ECHR indirect method of proof."
About the AMLC
About this site
amlc.nl (Dutch site)